How to Get Rid of Lifting Pain Without Medications, Surgery, or Skipping Workouts!
You’re out on your typical run or in the gym doing a set when you’re suddenly blasted with what feels like a bolt of lightning pain. “Oh wow, this really hurts,” you think, “but I’m sure it’ll feel better by tomorrow.”
You go to bed that night, only then to awake the next morning with the same discomfort. It has been bothering you for some weeks, and you can scarcely raise without feeling discomfort.
You go to the doctor, and they advise you to ice it and rest, and to stop lifting because it’s “bad for your body,” and they may even prescribe you anti-inflammatories and pain relievers. You lift even when you don’t want to since it’s what they recommend.
You eventually start to feel a bit better, and you’re ready to resume training and lifting. However, once you start getting back into it, the pain returns, leaving you disappointed and unclear of what to do.
This Is The Dangerous Cycle In Which Many People Find Theirselves.
What Makes Us Unique?
If You Have a Lifting Injury, Here Are 7 More Reasons Why It May Be Enduring Longer Than It Should:
1. You expected it to go away on its own, but it didn’t.
2. You went to a doctor, who ordered you to sleep and take pain relievers, but the medications didn’t help, and as quickly as they worn off, the pain returned.
3. A member of the family or acquaintance informed you that everyone suffers pain from weightlifting and that you just had to accept it.
4. In the past, you tried various Healthcare Professionals or a physical therapist, but there’s nothing they said or did appeared to help.
5. You attempted YouTube workouts, but they either didn’t work or worsened your discomfort.
6. You believed that it would be a great idea to relax because your pain was so severe, but it only made you feel stiffer and tighter.
7. You chose to get a couple “massages” in the hopes that they would relieve your discomfort, but all they did was make you feel good and relaxed and did nothing to help you in the long run.
If any of these things have happened to you, we would love to assist you by encouraging you to schedule a call with our lifting injury expert to find out what may be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things is actually a GOOD THING since knowing what doesn’t work brings you closer to discovering what does!
If you want to obtain some serious guidance over the phone, use the link below to book a call with us. The phone call is free, and there is no need to make appointments with us following the conversation. Our goal is to assist you in making the best decision about what to do next.
If you’d like to learn more about how the physical therapists at Peak Endurance Physical Therapy can help you live a pain-free life, we welcome you to begin with a fully free, no-obligation, risk-free appointment at one of our clinics:
Note: We offer this Free Discovery Visit session to persons who are particularly frightened or suspicious about Physical Therapy, unsure of its advantages or if it is suited for them. If this describes you, please begin with a Free Discovery Visit session so that we can work with you to determine what is wrong and what may be done – with no financial risk to you.
So, What's the Next Question?
“How Can Seeing a Physical Therapist @ Peak Endurance Physical Therapy Help You Get Rid of Your Lifting Injury - Within the Next Few Days?”
Essentially, we can assist you in returning to a life free of weight lifting agony.
If you want to know how much it costs – and what availability we have at our Madison, Wisconsin physical therapy facility – just click the button below and fill out the short form:
What Other People Just Like You Are Saying About Peak Endurance Physical Therapy In Madison, WI